About Us

Chris and I have been married 17 years and have three great boys. Seth is 14 and Kyle and Caleb are almost nine, and even though they are identical twins they are as different as night and day. Our family also includes cats, a chicken and a snake. It does get a little crazy here sometimes but isn't that what keeps life fun?!?

Friday, August 22, 2008

Just for fun

When I was looking for a picture I saw these and they made me laugh so I'd thought I'd post them. Hope you enjoy!


Jillian was watching the kids for us one night and took this pictures after their bath. For all of you who can't tell them apart Caleb has the orange towel and Kyle the blue.




Introducing... Trouble - the Bat Cat
This is one of Trouble's favorite ways to sleep. What a strange cat he is.

2 comments:

Matt and Vanessa said...

Those boys crack me up.

Missy, John, Noah, Jackson, and Daniel said...

Hillarious! OMG! Your children are adorable. And, well, every cat you've ever had is a complete FREAK! LOL! I would definitely stay away from THAT one! And, BTW, do you think your cat's behavior has to do with the names you guys name them?