December 16th, 2008, Uncle Ronald celebrated his 90th birthday! Ronald knew that we were having a birthday party for him but he thought it was going to be just family. What he didn't know is that Lynette called all his old neighbors, current neighbors and friends and invited them also. My cousins Kathy, Stacy and Isaac flew in from Iowa to celebrate with him also. He was definitely surprised by that! The weather was great and the food fabulous! I think everyone had a wonderful time visiting and catching up. I know Uncle Ronald did at least. What an awesome way to honor someone as special as Uncle Ronald. I am very blessed to have Uncle Ronald in my life and I am glad that I got to be a part of his 90th birthday celebration.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Uncle Ronald
December 16th, 2008, Uncle Ronald celebrated his 90th birthday! Ronald knew that we were having a birthday party for him but he thought it was going to be just family. What he didn't know is that Lynette called all his old neighbors, current neighbors and friends and invited them also. My cousins Kathy, Stacy and Isaac flew in from Iowa to celebrate with him also. He was definitely surprised by that! The weather was great and the food fabulous! I think everyone had a wonderful time visiting and catching up. I know Uncle Ronald did at least. What an awesome way to honor someone as special as Uncle Ronald. I am very blessed to have Uncle Ronald in my life and I am glad that I got to be a part of his 90th birthday celebration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment